Monday, June 27, 2011

Tips to Watering House Plant


People talk to their plants because we know that makes them happy, there is a sense of peacefulness and companionship with our plants that resonates on a cellular level. It is for this reason that we all know that folks will spend whatever it takes to keep their house plants safe and secure and properly watered. Ah, but therein lies the biggest problem.

How much water is needed to help your house plants grow happy and healthy? Well, it obviously depends on the species of plant. But how on Earth can anyone know, which plants get what amount of water? Many folks have several or more species of plants in their home. I know I have some 11 different species of plants in this place.

This is why I decided to seek expert advice from someone that knows; Sunset Books. Yes, that is right, I went out and picked up a "How to" book on house plants and why not, like you, I care about my plants, they make me happy and I want what is best for them. They bring me joy and I make sure they have fertile soil and the right amount of water too.
 
Since you are like me and you too care about your house plants, well, I'd like to tell you about this book I have purchased and recommend it to you as a fellow plant lover, who truly wants what is best for your house plants; plants that are most likely different than my own. It is-‘How to Grow House Plants’ by Kathryn Arthurs.